TABITHA BULGARIA FOUNDATION is a non-profit, non-governmental charity organization, involved in helping underprivileged children, adolescents and old people since 1999.
“To help the underprivileged help themselves”
MISSION & OBJECTIVES: Life has equal values. Aware of our responsibility toward the less fortunate and led by compassion and responsibility to society we:
- Make good will actions that benefit people in need;
- Provide relief and medical care for socially disadvantaged children and elderly;
- Promote the personal development and education of the underprivileged children and adolescents;
- Stimulate, motivate and aid gifted children, brought up in social home through higher level of education and career guidance;
- Improve the living conditions in social homes through renovations and furnishing;
- Increase social awareness toward the needs of the less fortunate children, disabled people and elders.